Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Michigan Baby Shower!

This weekend, I traveled to Michigan for the most wonderful baby shower ever! The whole day, I felt so loved and happy. Everyone was in a great mood, I saw people I haven't seen in years, and baby girl was completely spoiled! I'm so appreciative of all the support and care that people have poured into this whole pregnancy!

My mom and Brian drove me back to Boston on Sunday. We had a lovely time in the city yesterday and my mom came with me to my 30 week appointment. All is well. I'm healthy as can be and, most importantly, the baby is fantastic! Her heartbeat is 136, she is wicked active, and she is measuring pretty big at this point. Now, I start going to the doctor every 2 weeks - a new milestone! Which means that I only have one more appointment before Brad is home!!!!! What a month :-)

Laura and the moms!

My amazing sister-in-laws and cousins!!!

No comments: