Last Sunday we took a train from Xian to Chengdu. The ride was a bit long but has turned out to be worth every second. We have a great tour guide, Oliver, who grew up here in Chengdu. We are playing the tourist game but that has been fine by me. Many pictures have been added and there are more to come. Below is a quick video of the Chengdu city square. I shot it on a Wednesday night. 14 million people means the streets are always packed, but even with that huge population the city has an odd relaxing feeling to it. I also added in some Red Panda and Panda shots. Sichuan province (which Chengdu is in) is home to the Pandas. Enjoy!
Thursday, May 10, 2012
Chengdu
Hello Readers,
Last Sunday we took a train from Xian to Chengdu. The ride was a bit long but has turned out to be worth every second. We have a great tour guide, Oliver, who grew up here in Chengdu. We are playing the tourist game but that has been fine by me. Many pictures have been added and there are more to come. Below is a quick video of the Chengdu city square. I shot it on a Wednesday night. 14 million people means the streets are always packed, but even with that huge population the city has an odd relaxing feeling to it. I also added in some Red Panda and Panda shots. Sichuan province (which Chengdu is in) is home to the Pandas. Enjoy!
Last Sunday we took a train from Xian to Chengdu. The ride was a bit long but has turned out to be worth every second. We have a great tour guide, Oliver, who grew up here in Chengdu. We are playing the tourist game but that has been fine by me. Many pictures have been added and there are more to come. Below is a quick video of the Chengdu city square. I shot it on a Wednesday night. 14 million people means the streets are always packed, but even with that huge population the city has an odd relaxing feeling to it. I also added in some Red Panda and Panda shots. Sichuan province (which Chengdu is in) is home to the Pandas. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment