Friday, February 1, 2008

Friday Rainy Friday



I'm on a U2 kick. Hence the title.

Life has picked up speed. I have been reading the last 40 pages of Love in the Time of Cholera for the past month because I've been a little busy doing other stuff. I've thrown myself into classes and really caught on to the concept of biofeedback...I've been reading everything I can about it recently. Fascinating stuff. I also have a pretty substantial teaching load this semester so I've been spending a lot of time with 18-20 year olds. Brad is rockin' & rollin' over at Brookline High School. He just started teaching the unit on the diversity and the continuity of life. Pretty important stuff.

The political world has taken us both by storm. We've been following the candidates pretty closely and I'm pretty sure I'm head over heads for Obama. The verdict isn't completely in - Clinton is a pretty incredible woman - either way, this could be a phenomenal year for our nation. At the very least, we're getting rid of the status quo, thank Zeus for that.

I've attached a couple of cute pictures from December. Its been so frigid cold lately that I've been getting a little bummed at the temperature without the Christmas excitement; therefore, I decided to revisit some times that made me happy.

No comments: